About Me


Hey there! Ashok Reddy here from Nandyal,Kurnool Dt,AP. Welcome to my blog! And glad that you are interested to know about me.I am a passionate about  digital Technology (Blogging ) . So I have Started a blog called “ashokkingsforsale.blogspot.in” for just sharing some information , Later on I did some research and to make this blog more attractive & Informative. Still I am a learner , need some tips from you.

Not everyone can plan their future and drive their lives as they want to. We plan something but life has something else for us. I got into the field of insurance Marketing by accident. It was not planned. However, I am happy where I have reached in the field of insurance. I learned so much their.
I joined college in 2007 ( Graduation). I knew that computer science and coding was not my cup of tea. My father is a farmer  in my hometown ( Village ) M Chinthakuntla which is located in Kurnool District. I am not a brilliant student but I have dream to become engineer from my childhood and that is why I have chosen B.tech , but unfortunately I never got  a job related to engineering .
In 2011, I got a job offer for Rs. 1.75 Lakhs per year  from a company called SBI LIFE Insurance Co Ltd. At that time, the demand in the IT sector was not much high .So I joined their to not depend on my family for money. Now I have resigned for some reasons and again starting blogging.
I was  regularly read Digit magazines in internet and came across an article which talked about how one can earn revenue from blogging and Ad Sense. I got inspired. If I could earn some money from home then it would be nice. I need not depend on any one for  money.
The first try was opening a blog at Blogger.com and opening an AdSense account to place ad blocks on the blog. I made a  blog and put the ad codes in it . Eventually I learned that one needs a lot of traffic to earn revenue from ads. And to get a lot of traffic, one needs to have quality content. 
I here in this blog will Provide some good information which may help you and also I Entertain you for sure .I Request you please do visit my blog regularly .
Please comment/Give your feedback at comment section below.


No comments: